About 15% of West Hollywood’s residents are senior citizens, and in May 2016, West Hollywood will be “Senior Month”.
We have been having Senior month for as long as I can remember. When did it start? 1990?
Full details are available over on WeHo.org here.
Some of the 2016 events include:
- Hancock Memorial Museum Excursion
- The 15th Annual Healthy Seniors Fair
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying Musical
- Planting Seeds Workshop at Plummer Park
- A lecture on the Benny Goodman Story
- A visit to the Fullerton Arboretum
If those events don’t float your boat, seniors could always get together and visit Musical Mondays @Rage. 🙂